In The Name Of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Gracious, the most Merciful!
- Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "If you read the kalima (syahadah) with conviction just once, Jannah becomes upon you."
- Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "A women who reveals her body or even wears tight fitting clothes wont come within 500 years of the smell of Jannah.“
- Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "The dust which settles on a man while he is out in the path of Allah; not only the fire, but the smoke of Jahannam is haraam for those parts of the body.“
- Rasulullah S.A.W. said, "I only curse 3 types of people:-
- Those people who do not look after their parents when they are in old age.
- Those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan.
- Those people who do not say, 'Salallahu -Alayhay- Wa-Aalahay Wasallam' when my name is mentioned.“
- Rasulullah S.A.W said, "An intelligent person is one who is constantly thinking about and preparing for death.“
"Funny how simple it is for people to trash Allah ... and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say ... but question what the Qu'ran says. Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven ... provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Quran says. Funny how someone can say 'I believe in Allah' ... but still follow Shaitaan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in Allah). Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire ... but when you start sending messages regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing.“
Funny, isn't it? "Funny how someone can be so fired up for Allah on Friday ... but be an invisible Muslim the rest of the week. Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me ... than what Allah thinks of me.“
Will you share this with people you care about? Or not? In The Name Of Allah, the most Beneficent, the most Gracious, the most Merciful!